Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 28 (148)-February 28th (Sunday)


Instructor- Mary-4pm

Today was a great day! I had breakfast with a friend, watched Canada kick ass in hockey, then headed on over to the last class of the day with the lovely Mary. The doubles the day before gave me some tension in my neck so I was glad to have the morning off so my body could be limber. Most students were teasing Mary after about the class being tough (she loves to hold certain postures longer, stretching out the dialogue) but I found it to be an energetic class with lots of fan love lol. I have to say the camel is a posture lately I anticipate, as if my back is craving the extra stretch and I find myself arching more and bringing my hips up higher, it's such a great feeling. It was a rewarding end to a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment