Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just breath.....

Just want to take a moment to say thank you to all my readers, I will be taking a break from yoga :(, a temporary one but a much needed one for my body and mind. I think the hardest thing I have learned is that I need to give myself permission to say it is OK to take a break, one piece of advice I have given out but not taken internally. There are many students who are taking the 101 and there may or may not be a hype to continue on after, listen to your body and your mind, you are the reason why you go everyday, you are the ones putting in the time, effort and energy; everything and everyone else is just "surface"-valuable when you need the encouragement and support but not the necessity to overdue it.



Most importantly, just breath and the answers will come to you:)



Thank you for all the comments, I will continue reading every one's blog (and I have), and now that I have more time, you will see more comments- there are some amazing writers here, I encourage you all to read each other's yoga adventures, it makes me feel less alone in my thoughts and attitudes.



Everyone, Namaste~

2 comments:

  1. It's good to take your own advice. May what you need come rushing to you as you take this break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations on 150! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete