Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 29 (149)- March 1st (Monday)

Instructor- Stefanie-1245pm (Making up for Day 143)
The last of my doubles, when I came to the studio I felt very stiff, I knew this day wasn't going to be as smooth as the others but Stefanie's class was amazing. The woman has such power that you wouldn't be able to guess it outside of class. My body was starting to take a little bit of a toll on the standing bow and my knees did not want to lock out properly but I managed to get through feeling ok after. Have you had those days where a class can fly by or crawl? Unfortunately, this class was the latter and it made holding certain postures like standing head to knee a real challenge, taking all my mental strength just to hold the posture at an L for what seemed like eternity.

______________________________________________________________
Instructor- Candice-8pm
I was exhausted by the time I arrived for this class, just wanting to call it a day and crawl into bed but I made it out to complete my second to last day with Candice, it wouldn't be the same otherwise. I had to laugh to myself when I came out of full locust a bit early and she proclaimed that this was equal to disqualification in the Olympics, always go for the gold..hmmm...I wonder if she had read my bikram101 posting? lol
I'm going to leave it on this quote directly from Candice: you come into the room for you, no one else- you don't compare yourself to others as we are all at different stages and levels, as long as you give 100% of your best effort it is all you can ask of yourself. You are free. Always open your mind and open your heart. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Way to push through and go to class! I know I feel a lot better about myself when I just go and do it (no matter how tired I am!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    slim

    ReplyDelete