Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 1 (121) February 1st (Monday)

Instructor- Maria-4pm
I wish I could say that I started the month off right but physically my body was crying and I felt so stiff and sore coming to the studio it took willpower to fight back the urge to sit today out. The good part about today's class was the amazing lady I only had the privilege of meeting once before: Maria. A strong woman with a powerful presence, she blew me away with her energy that I had wished I had the motivation to give more than I could. It was her fourth class teaching that day and you would not have been able to tell; such characteristics of her reminded me of other instructors for instance her grunts (such a Frank move), finger snapping (Hillary), deep, sharp voice (Dale) but yet she conveyed a rhythm and presence and humour all her own that kept my mind clear to finish the class smooth and clean.
I hope everyone else who is on their second month of the 101 challenge is doing well, how do you feel now that the first month is complete? Any changes you would make for this month to make the challenge easier/efficient, etc?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, all good questions! I haven't thought about it. Perhaps I will ponder and see if I need to "tweak" anything. :)
    Month two, here I come!

    ReplyDelete