Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 14 (134)-February 14th (Sunday)


Instructor- Mary-10am
I will admit, I wanted to take the morning class so i could crawl back into my bed and eat lethal amounts of chocolate (is there such a thing?). However, I felt pretty lively walking to class, knowing I had such a bubbly lady to wake up my senses but once I entered the studio most of the students and Mary seemed stressed, tired and unlively. So I suppose in that sense, I didn't feel so lonely anymore lol. In fact, most of us seemed downright exhausted, maybe because most of us there are partaking in the 30 day challenge and it was the anxiety of the half way mark and quite possibly because love day can be misconstruing for most. Most of us think that this day is interpreted by merely our significant other and the love we give and get to/from them but this day is about love from all people in our lives, our families, our friends even the love we get in our social circuits (like yoga). We tend to forget that this day is about appreciating everyone. I would like to give a shout out to my readers who have given me wonderful support and love and encouragement to continue when I did, in fact, think I might give up on my challenge. Hugs to you all who give me so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment