Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 24 (144)-February 24th (Wednesday)

Instructor- Colin-1245pm
After a day away on Tuesday I come back feeling a little more vigorous and not at all looking forward to making up three doubles lol.Colin threw in a few quirks here and there to keep us smiling, which makes the instructor always in my good books lol. I think he is starting to get his own flow rolling quite smoothly by incorporating dialogue and character. I don't think there is anything wrong with adding some improvisational humour, it releases wonderful laugh filled endorphins which boosts my energy in class. My standing series is taking on it's own metamorphosis: transforming into my own creation of strength and agility.
I think I am ready for the next step of standing bow, complete standing splits, just need to figure out the best way to arch my body and kick up.

1 comment:

  1. Yoga is a very good way to have your body, mind and soul cleansed and purified but also a unique chance of reaching a higher self. Many people do not really know about the benefits of yoga. They might have heard about it in newspapers, magazines or from their friends, but many of them do not have an idea on what it truly is. That’s because yoga is not something palpable, something that you can touch and give to someone else. It’s just your experience, your journey with yourself in order to become a better man.Hatha yoga

    ReplyDelete