Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 7 (127)-February 7th (Sunday)

Instructor-Stephen-4pm
Have you ever had one of those yoga days where you come in and you feel emotionless? There's no real anxiety, no excitement, no sadness, no stress or anger-as if you are going through the motions, not necessarily to get class over with just your body is up and running but your mind is completely vacant, like it locked itself in some door of your head and refuses to come out. The only time that I was half aware of where I was and what I was doing is when Stephen cracked his usual adoring jokes and when we reached the floor series he commended our studio as having some of the stronger students.
As I think about that and the times I have ventured to Vancouver or White Rock studios I can't really say yes or no to that statement, we do have a variety of strong disciplined students mostly because I think we have an amazing array of teachers. However, to practise consistently good is tough and when teachers commute to other studios often they may see students on their good days or their bad days, but hey, I think we kick some ass lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment