Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5 (125)-February 5th (Thursday)-Missed

Love is like a puzzle. When your in love all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken it takes awhile to get everything back together



If only relationships could be like yoga and you could get a fresh start everyday to work on the things that challenge you. Unfortunately, I am not going to get another chance and It is clear I was not as loved as I thought.



Days like today cannot be healed, they can only be covered up temporarily and as the tears flow and part of my heart drops to the ground I still see your smile in my mind, the way it lit up my world.



Maybe in another life we will get things right but in this one we have to say goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies, there is no question that yoga has helped me deal with many events so far, helped me breath and made me realize how much stronger I really am. Plus I have found a new 'family' in my yoga life, people who are so compassionate and warm that it has made me look at humanity in such a positive way. Love to you all♥

    ReplyDelete