Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 20 (140)-February 20th (Saturday)

Instructor- Stefanie-10am
...and the fresh blow of recirculated air makes me appreciate my yoga once again lol. I woke up with a great flow of energy and after a wonderful conversation with a friend, I felt pumped for this class! Stefanie is so warm and her voice is so soothing that it makes this yoga feel revitalizing and relaxing all at once. Today in our studio, they had a Canada patriotism *go for the gold* spirit and so we were suppose to wear red and white or anything to promote the Canada theme. Unfortunately, I forgot but it was great to see a couple students showing their spirit with colors and flags (yes, even flags) by their mats. With a wonderful medal standing right now during the Olympics I am happy to call myself Canadian and am proud of all our athletes going out there to show our talents.
I would like to give a shout out to Sandra, whom I have greatly missed and am happy to see back in the studio~she is a great source of encouragement and strength, I am privileged to park my mat beside you.

1 comment:

  1. After reading about day 18- I bet that recirculated air felt nice! ha, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete