Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 31 (Making up for Day 102)-January 31st (Sunday)

Instructor- Jaime-4pm
Instead of trying to fit in another double day I thought I could get away with practising on Sunday, even though the day off would have been a bit of a treat, I was still glad I came in to give February a fresh start. Jaime was her perky self with lots of energy to pour into us but I have noticed myself becoming a little run down. The afternoon classes can be so beautiful on my body but my mind has been lagging lately, struggling to find bursts of adrenaline, and even though I surprise myself when I can find balance and strength, they are too rushed; for example standing bow and balancing stick I have to fight to get into the posture because my energy is already running low and when I do reach that sweet spot there is little time left in the posture so I force myself to go to my edge a little quicker than usual. I worry about that because I do not want to injure myself.
Anyway, with another month come and gone I can honestly say I'm not feeling as strong as I want to be; with pinched nerves in my shoulder blades, lots of muscle tension and frequent tension headaches the motivation is wavering...

No comments:

Post a Comment