Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 21 (141)-February 21st (Sunday)

Instructor-Mary-4pm
Mary had a tough female dominated crowd this afternoon (except for Leo lol) as we were all hyped about new gold medals and the much anticipated Canada vs US hockey game, which of course, started at 4. So I told Rachael to give us a heads up on the score every half hour if she could. The room was a bit humid but Mary was generous enough to give us some fan love and even though my practise was strong, my mind was completely distracted. I had breakfast with a friend of mine that morning, I have two articles coming up to complete for different yoga websites and the hockey game; all these were staring me directly in the mirror that day and Mary's voice wavered in and out of my brain, only to keep me centered enough to have an amazing balancing series and for the first time in a while, an energetic floor series.
Rachael posted the score during our half tortoise set and since I was close to the door I managed to see it before Mary whisked it away and said we needed to focus, she would announce the score after class lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yoga is a very good way to have your body, mind and soul cleansed and purified but also a unique chance of reaching a higher self. Many people do not really know about the benefits of yoga. They might have heard about it in newspapers, magazines or from their friends, but many of them do not have an idea on what it truly is. That’s because yoga is not something palpable, something that you can touch and give to someone else. It’s just your experience, your journey with yourself in order to become a better man.Hatha yoga

    ReplyDelete