Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 6 (126)-February 6th (Saturday)

Instructor-Stefanie-12pm
Our studio has become pretty popular which can leave someone like me who leaves coming to class pretty much at the last minute in a bit of a predicament as to where to place my mat. I had two choices: the back far left corner which I don't think I ever ventured to or right up front by the instructors block. I thought, hell with it, I'm pretty pumped today, I've got some energy to share-bring on the front!
Aside from the pinched nerve still aching in my shoulder blade, the class was pretty smooth and Stefanie was a sweetheart to give us some fan and door love.
Standing bow: for the past few classes I have noticed my standing bow postures has transformed itself quite a bit since I began arching my back so I can kick my leg higher up. I have also noticed that my right side standing bow (right leg up) has been holding more predominantly than the left, perhaps it has something to do with my hips and body lowering themselves. I am quite excited about my new standing bow revolution, it gets me pumped to see where I can take it the next day, or when I practise at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment