Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 13 (133)- February 13th (Saturday) MISSED



I was in Vancouver in the morning to see the torch blaze brightly in the cloudy reclines of the city. The opening ceremonies blew me away, I was quite happy to say that I am Canadian and I hope that we leave a strong mark on these Winter Olympics. I also had the privilege of watching the International Ghosh Cup streaming live via Facebook and am very proud of our Canadian contenders, especially Mari Dickey. There is a feeling of spirit within us that we wait to release on such moments: before we enter the stage, before the gun goes off, before we enter the hot room. We are waiting for our moment to burn fiercely and nothing can get in our way to stop us.
The torch burns for all of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment