Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 25 (145)- February 25th (Thursday)

Instructor-Ellena 930am (making up for Day 137?)
Yay...double day is here! The first of three...can you feel my excitement lol. But I was quite happy to see Ellena, the first time since her trips back from LA for the competition and Esak's seminar in Colorado. The lady has worked her butt off and continues to improve her practise all the time, as I told her when I came into the studio "this is your year for the competition". Never be fooled though, her classes are for people who come to improve and she is devoted to giving you the focus and confidence you need for your practise. I felt quite powerful this morning; waking up early, taking time for breakfast, vitamins, meditation and then pushing my body and stretching (to the best of my ability at 930am). Great way to start my doubles, I hope to see Ellena more often♥.

_____________________________________________________________
Instructor-Anthea-4pm
Today I think I got off easy when it came to instructors, or maybe I was feeling energized; either way this class kicked just as much butt as the first one. I think it also helped that Brian, one of the many characters I like to do yoga with, boosted me before class talking and making me laugh, and Anthea who loves to joke and have some fun with us made this class so worthwhile. Sometimes I find even when I come into the studio feeling unengaged, moody or just not in the mood for yoga, these amazing people lift me up and fill me up with feel good endorphins. Even just a smile can do wonders for the soul♥

3 comments:

  1. Good work getting the double done. I've done 6 doubles this week alone, 11 for the month of February. Most have been extremely pleasant. Only a few were brutal. They were as different as could be!
    -Bikram Believer

    ReplyDelete
  2. six doubles? Your the doubler of the week, good for you:) It is amazing that they are all different each time you come in. I just have to breath for a moment- wow six doubles I just can't even fathom myself doing that. Unless I was at TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga is a very good way to have your body, mind and soul cleansed and purified but also a unique chance of reaching a higher self. Many people do not really know about the benefits of yoga. They might have heard about it in newspapers, magazines or from their friends, but many of them do not have an idea on what it truly is. That’s because yoga is not something palpable, something that you can touch and give to someone else. It’s just your experience, your journey with yourself in order to become a better man.Hatha yoga

    ReplyDelete