Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 16 (126)-February 16th (Tuesday)

Instructor-Anthea-4pm
I felt energized coming today, everyone was in the Olympic spirit and it was a pretty packed class. I was able to park my mat beside Brian, a man that I have mentioned in previous blogs about him being inspired to take three to four classes a week in a row. When we reached camel I knew he was hesitant so I paused, waiting for him to get up, he looked over probably feeling my eyes on him and decided to give it a go. Once class was finished, I saw him in the lobby with Candice and she proclaimed to me "Brian's taking another class, doing doubles tonight". I just stared in utter amazement, the excitement on his face was nothing short of priceless.
Anthea has become my sit up queen, she loves the sit ups possibly more than the rest of the series lol, but it is quite important to understand the proper form of them and the reasons why we do them. The double exhales create energy, detoxify our lungs, not to mention the work the sit ups create on our abdomen and digestive system. Lovely class.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he survived his double. Tee hee.
    The situps are so easy to overlook, but so important. I love that she is stressing the proper form in her class. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete