Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 6 (126)-February 6th (Friday)

Instructor-Dale-4pm
I woke up this morning feeling obviously melancholy but an air of positive reinforcement that I will be ok. Life is filled with unexpected surprises but after taking in some wonderful sunshine, attending to errands and following it with yoga for the afternoon I feel better this evening. Dale's class was exactly what I needed with his strong presence, I was able to completely tune myself into Dale's dialogue and humour that made this class fairly strong. I say fairly because as much as you want to distract yourself from emotional turmoil, it's always brewing in the far corner of your mind, waiting to pop out when you least expect it. The room was cooler than usual, the first time I think Dale left the humidifier off and not as many students.
There was some wonderful pieces of advice Dale left us with and I can't seem to remember much of it, damn it! One that comes to mind vaguely is "we come into this room and we have already given ourselves a great gift, the gifts of patience, faith, acceptance,willpower, and determination". Dale is exceptional for such words of encouragement while he is clapping thunderously and making us sweat vigorously lol.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about emotions and yoga - at least its a brief respite. I hope you are feeling better emotionally!

    ReplyDelete