Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 26 (146)- February 26th (Friday)

Instructor- Stefanie-4pm
I was feeling quite stiff and a little sore from the doubler the day before but overall I had a strong class. The mood was a bit melancholy it seemed or rather students and instructors were just starting to feel the exhaustion of the month coming to an end. I was feeling a bit of the twitches today, and a few short pains in my feet from too much weight in my toes. The half moon, eagle, standing bow, and tree/toe stand I find can be a bit straining on my feet if I don't balance the weight properly. So here I was shaking my legs and shuffling my feet many times during the standing series and I have developed a habit of moving my stance on my towel; for example, I will start the warm up series in the middle of my towel, then move myself to the back for the standing head to knee, then move to the front for standing bow. Not sure what possesses me to do so, maybe the idea that I will cool my feet down on the dry spots of my towel? lol Yeah, that's my random thought for the day....

1 comment:

  1. Yoga is a very good way to have your body, mind and soul cleansed and purified but also a unique chance of reaching a higher self. Many people do not really know about the benefits of yoga. They might have heard about it in newspapers, magazines or from their friends, but many of them do not have an idea on what it truly is. That’s because yoga is not something palpable, something that you can touch and give to someone else. It’s just your experience, your journey with yourself in order to become a better man.Hatha yoga

    ReplyDelete