Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 11-December 11th (Friday)

Instructor-Candice-930am
I woke up in need of a booster, a Candice booster. My mind was filled with anxiety and my morning had started rough but the moment I stood up for the class to start, her voice drifted away all the mind blocks I had rolling around. As I have mentioned before, you go to Candice's class to work hard and create growth, not to slack and she will make sure you know that which is why I have appreciated her classes from day one; from the need to abstain from too much water and other distractions, to getting into savasana during the floor series in a three second time frame, to making sure everyone gets into postures such as separate standing head to knee, triangle and standing head to knee in unison. She demands it and rightfully so; it creates a harmony of positive energy and ensures that each student is getting the benefits they deserve when taking this challenging yoga.
I had to laugh to myself though about the water intake, I have been good, waiting until savasana to replenish but I still feel the need before fixed firm as well as before stretching series. However, considering I went from a litre during class to around 250ml I feel I have more discipline.
Oh, and I feel treated when I get a quick back massage during half tortoise, the posture I still have trouble figuring out, I mean how can you manage to stretch your arms and put your hips back on your feet? Thank you Candice♥

No comments:

Post a Comment