Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 19- December 19th (Saturday)

Instructor-Jaime-4pm
The past couple of days have been exhausting outside the yoga room and mentally I feel drained and it has showed itself inside the yoga room. Because of the rather unusual warm weather we have had, the humidity outside has been higher so I do not understand why the instructors insist on have the humidifier on for the remainder of the class...grrrrrrr!!!! Having it on to heat us up for the standing series is one thing, but by the time I hit the floor, I want to go to sleep or cry lol, so I kindly ask, turn it off, it is not necessary to boil our blood. Yes, I keep complaining about the same thing but it is the only thing that seems to have such a mental and physical effect on me. Jaime's soothing voice tames my frustrated mind at times but I could tell that afternoon everyone was struggling to hold on to whatever energy they could find.
I have noticed quite an improvement in my standing series, directing my form over depth lately has given me more of a perception of alignment in the half moon and balancing series. The only thing I have noticed is a pinching in my right hip as I go down in the separate standing head to knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment