Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 7-December 7th (Monday)

Instructor-Frank-1245
I came into the studio feeling a little nerved and little stressed but it melted away once the class began. I felt a serene calm that gave me a new heightened sense of body and space and how at that moment the yoga came together naturally. It also helped that Frank eased the humidity levels and motivated me to relax my shoulders and drive deeper into the postures. Sometimes there are moments when a teacher can get through to a student when no one else can, for example, during the standing head to knee he physically showed us step by step the importance of locking the knee, flexing the toes, bending the elbows and finishing the posture, as if he was a student doing it side by side with us. Those types of moments bring such motivation thus challenging my ability to prove I can be stronger and feel amazing after class.

No comments:

Post a Comment