Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 20- December 20th (Sunday)

Instructor- Hillary-4pm
I don't think I have had Hillary for the challenge so far, the first thing that comes to mind is her glow, she always has a bright warm smile and an energy driven voice that makes her classes a bit of a relief from the more challenging instructors. Plus she likes to incorporate new metaphors for postures, for example, the floor bow she refers to as a 'Vancouver rain drop' and she likes to snap her fingers during Praneama breathing as well as the postures that need a bit of driving force like the balancing series. It's interesting that she lets her personality come alive in the class through her own unique traits. It was also a relief to finally have some fans on lol, the heat seems to intensify as the day rolls on.
Eighty days in and although I have days where my shoulders ache and my bones feel stiff, there is no real pain, I feel tired and perhaps a little anxious to have a break, but I feel levitated with fuel to push a little farther. Maybe at this point I should consider taking some advanced series classes, at least to see what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment