Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 17- December 17th (Thursday)

Instructor-Anthea-4pm (Making up for Monday, Day 14)
I felt like a wound up ball of energy all day until the humidity made me fall on my butt this afternoon. Anthea sure had enough energy for the both of us though, as she was wired on Candy Canes lol. My back just could not handle many of the postures, especially the forward bend in the half moon series and the stretching series; basically it was feeling rough the entire way through and I felt relief as the class ended because all I could think about was going home and having an hour long salt bath.
It is amazing to see new students come into the room and complete the entire class, both sets and all. I remember my first class; I felt out of place, nauseous, dizzy to the point where I had to sit down, and wondering if I was going to survive the ninety minutes. There was no way I was going to complete every posture and set in my first class, I commend those who are able to, perhaps they are a new generation of yogi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment