Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 1-December 1st (Tuesday)

.....And so I continue my blog by demand lol...however, I was so sore on Tuesday I could hardly get out of bed let alone go to yoga. I have learned that back to back classes must be done as long as I boost my energy far before the first class starts and long after the last class ends and stretch so my bones do not ache and my muscles do not tense up.
As many of you know, this is the continuation of my challenge~a 100 day challenge but it seems easier to go month by month, hence the title, 30 day challenge lol.
I appreciate the interest and by all means, any comments will be valued; let me know how your experiences are going, it fascinates me to know how others feel about classes and instructors and what you love about yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment