Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 30- December 30th (Wednesday)

Instructor-Jaime-930am (making up for Day 1, yup that's right, Day 1)
I never made up for December first, so today, is another good ol' doubler! Starting off with Jaime's class was exactly what I needed and she had such amazing enthusiasm that brought everyone in the class high on the energy train! I don't see Jaime's personality come through too often in her classes but today she was fantastic, a cheery warm voice with such mellow atmosphere but she insists on working you, no holding back. My energy was untouchable this morning, I was able open my hips and with a little help of Advil prior to class, I had no pain in my joints. A great way to start the day!

___________________________________________________________________
Instructor-Ellena- 8pm
My last class for the year...I was feeling tired, sore and not exactly looking forward to exerting the little energy I had. I wish I could say it was a good class but right from the breathing I was hoping the class would finish quickly. The humidity was making my hands slip relentlessly in the balancing series but I put forth as much strength and endurance as I could with standing bow and Ellena proclaimed "as long as you try to go past your comfortability, push past your limitations, you can bring your body to a whole new level". I think I would prefer to do that with less humidity though so I can have some energy to drive deeper. Ten days left to my 100 day challenge but knowing me, I'll finish off January at least with an even 120.
Everyone have a wonderful evening as I am enjoying just being able to recuperate physically.
Namaste♥

No comments:

Post a Comment