Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 12-December 12th (Saturday)

Instructor-Elaine-10am
I'm not sure what came over me this morning but this was one tough class to get through; the heat was overwhelming and I know I wasn't the only one who was having troubles with it. And it made it worse just staring at my water bottle while Elaine gave us water breaks.
This is the first time I have had Elaine for my challenge but through the humidity she is a treat, I like to call her my "full lungs lady" because during the breathing exercises or during certain postures where we must inhale she always replies "full lungs", makes me smile every time.
Before class I was mentioning to Dale how I was feeling through this challenge and I had noted that there are days where I have breakdowns and he replied "they are not breakdowns, they are break throughs". His statement is probably one of the reasons why I held on so long in class; break throughs in my focus, break throughsin my energy, break throughs in my determination to hold on to some sort of willpower. However, as much as I was able to complete the postures, my endurance simply wasn't there.

Anyway, Sunday will be a bigger challenge, I am doing doubles, 10am and 4pm....

No comments:

Post a Comment