Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15 (105)-January 15th (Friday)

Instructor- Anthea-4pm
What a way to end the week with the bright, bubbly Anthea to turn our energy on in the homestretch! Anthea never disappoints with her strong presence in the room but a soothing tranquility to her dialogue that can present a discipline to work hard and an ability for the students to create a calm steady motion between each posture. Not to mention that Anthea has a soft spot for keeping the humidity at a minimum which, I hate to admit, can have it's disadvantages, for example, during the warm up if my body does not properly heat up there is a tendency towards injury or stiffness particularly in some of the depths I try to conquer.
I know I sound indecisive; either too hot or too cold but regardless, I have found mentally an even balance with stamina and focus and slowly my endurance is coming back into my standing series. And yes, once again, I traveled to the front of the room and to the lady who was beside me-you kicked some serious butt! I enjoy seeing students from other studios come practise and show off what their studio has been doing for them. I feel that way every time I go to White Rock lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment