Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6-January 6th (Wednesday)

Instructor-Stefanie-1245pm
My energy has finally made a comeback! Even though the humidifier was on, Stefanie was an angel for turning on the fans, on low, the entire class. Even so, I feel a renowned sense of rejuvenation coursing through my body and mind and nothing could stop me...until I reached the stretching posture of course lol.
I just want to take a moment to give thanks and hugs out to the following instructors: Candice, Elaine, Ellena, Katie, Dale, Hillary, Stefanie, Anthea, Carol, Stephen, Dianne, Jaime, Esther, Mary, Esak and Frank, for your continuous love and support~I am forever changed inside and out. To the students and other staff: Jessica, Rachael, Dana, Devin, Raj, Leo, Sandra, Sara, Natasha, Allison, and the countless others who I have much gratitude and respect for and who have motivated me in so many ways to push further.
Thank you for continuing this journey with me, after Sunday..well actually Monday since it is Frank's class and all, I shall take a short "recess" to recuperate and replenish vital organs lol. But February will be my time to come back and start the 30 day challenge once again. And I hope to take the time to begin training religiously for the competition this year. Wish me luck.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment