Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22 (112)-January 22nd (Friday)

Instructor-Katie-1245pm
It was a struggle to get to class today; I was tired and feeling under the weather but I was told that when you feel at your worst sometimes those are the days when you need the yoga the most. At the end of a long week it was definitely the class that I needed, there are some instructors that can charge you up, rev up your engine and you can focus on form and depths and there is no question Katie does all that. It may have been a little humid for my liking but that wasn't going to stop the fresh burst of energy I received after each posture.
I have been trying to hold back quite a bit lately with the postures, some of it in fear of strain or minor injury, some of it due to wanting to come back to the original form as I may have been slacking off just a little but as much as I try to hold back I usually end up pushing my edge.
I am going to retire early tonight as I am doing the first of two doubles tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your doubles. I have to do one too this weekend. Wonder twin powers activate, form of "two strong double doing yoginis!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! It sounds like you are doing great :) I am only on day 2 of my challenge and your blog is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bikramyogachick- LOL totally reminds me of might morphin power rangers-activate! I hope your classes went well this weekend.

    Andrea-Thank you I am taking it day by day, Im glad to be of help, I have learned alot so far but I am still learning as I go along.

    ReplyDelete