Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3-January 3rd (Sunday)

Instructor-Hillary-12pm
A week to go and my body is feeling the burn: the humidity burn! lol Actually today I came in with lots of energy and although the last five or so postures were lacking some zest, the class was alot better than it has been for me. Again, my body is crying out for a break; my right leg is very stiff due to my hip which make the standing separate head to knee and the toe stand very uncomfortable and my kidneys are still letting me know they are sore.
Aside from that, I had some great postures including my standing bow and floor bow which I was very excited about, stretching my legs higher, kicking with all that I had. Hillary was very mellow today, helping me sooth my mind at times when I needed it. She is always a pleasure.
Instead of going home and relaxing, which would create more stiffness in the joints, I stretched and worked out a bit, loosening my muscles and bones so I could open up my hips for future classes-I highly recommend that-followed by a hot salt bath to ease any leftover tensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment