Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 28 (118)-January 28th (Thursday)

Instructor- Hillary-930am
With my cold behind me I was pumped for my morning class and got a real surprise by seeing Hillary. It is not a usual class for her to teach but I was stoked, she is always a pleasure with her warm gentle voice I knew it was going to be a good start to the day. Since I haven't taken a morning class during the week in a while, I forgot how crowded it can be and I was stuck having to position my mat right in front of the 'podium' as we call it (a medium sized box stand where the teacher stands on) so in other words I was up front and center lol but I didn't really mind, I felt strong and ready to picked on if needed. For some reason I had a little trouble with my half moons, perhaps because of stiffness (especially in forward bend, my right knee has been cramping and it's a little bit of torture to straighten out my leg on the first set) but other than that I had a smooth class.
Funniest moment came right at the beginning when a guy wanted to leave during the second set of praneama breathing to go to the bathroom so Hillary was going to let him leave but as he walked out she paused her dialogue and said "wait...this is the most important part, he can't leave" and she ran after him and said " you should have gone before class, now you have to wait until class is over, it's only ninety minutes after all". I love Hillary, so adorable lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment