Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5- January 5th (Tuesday)

Instructor- Anthea- 6pm
...and the humidity comes to an end...at least temporarily. Anthea's class was absolutely fantastic but I learned that even though the humidity was shut off for the duration of this class, even with fans on, it was at 64%! The average class should only have 50% humidity, so I can only imagine how it has been in my previous classes while my skin felt like it was burning.
Aside from that, there was nothing that could take the smile off my face the whole class, I had amazing energy, my pain subsided for the moment and Anthea's wonderful humour lifted the anxiety I had desperately needed to release in the form of laughter.
My standing series was so strong, I felt my breath catch up to me for once, slow and steady with moments of pure releasement.. this was the class I have been waiting for, the one that has made the struggles a breakthrough. Anthea never fails to give us all encouragement and the most important reward is that she never lets us forget we are there for ourselves, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain no matter if we are beginner's or advanced, sick or healthy, happy or depressed- the class is all up to us. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment