Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 11- November 11th (Wednesday)

Instructor- Jaime-1245pm
Generally when there is a statutory holiday the room is fairly empty, however, it seemed many young practitioners were up and ready for yoga today. The room was quite cool starting out and I found I had some trouble warming up my body and pushing myself to the deepest levels of the first three postures. Regardless it was interesting to test out my body starting with a cool room and towards the end having sweat drip constantly lol rather than the usual heat wave ending with cool air flow. Even so my energy level has maintained it's high since Monday and I could really see some improvements in such postures as standing head to knee, cobra, full locust, and camel. Jaime's class was quite mellow but she is always observing every one's practise ensuring they go to the very deepest levels of their posture. Always a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment