Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3-November 3rd (Tuesday)

Instructor-Anthea-8pm
Ahhh...the night classes..I use to dread these times but I welcome them now to release the frustrations of the day. However, due to personal reasons my mind was a million miles away and the class seemed to start intensely and faze out for around the middle mark. I don't think I had a weak posture tonight because I was so focused elsewhere but at the same time driving myself into these postures to relieve my emotional tension. And there is no way I could have made it tonight without that bubbly yet energy driving force that stirs from Anthea, her personality reaches out to you in the most peculiar ways, through her humour and her wisdom. As much as I was out of reach mentally, Anthea drove me back down to ground level, always a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment