Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 9-November 9th (Monday)

Instructor-Frank-1245pm
Today I pushed past the 'I can' to a whole new level of 'I will', a boundless amount of energy that broke new measures of my flexibility and endurance. With only a couple hours of sleep the night before, I was sure I was going to be dead on my feet for this class but as I walked to the studio I knew I had one assurance that this was going to be a good class: Frank. His vibrant energy and observant attention to posture perfection reassures one that they are coming to a class that is devoted to growth, perseverance and breath. My only hesitation was the standing head to knee on my right leg as I feel my body does not relax enough to align my hips and leg when flexing out. Regardless, I was focused and proved to myself that I could bring my body to a new level today. As Frank says at the end of the class "Relax your mind, relax your breath, relax your body", I feel like when I have his class there are no limits to my ability to grow, change and perfect as long as I can relax (with happy smiling face).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Amber. Well done!
    Thank you for the positive post.
    Today's class with Candice was not my best. I just couldn't keep my balance.
    I was able to grab my toes and keep both legs straight for the first time.
    It is the little wins I try to keep focused on.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete