Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27-November 27th (Friday)

Instructor-Stephen-930am
I figured it was time to repay Stephen a visit to one of his morning classes considering it's been almost a month. Like I have mentioned before, Stephen's classes are always filled with humor and today was no exception; putting in a joke or pun here and there relaxes my mind, especially before postures such as standing head to knee and triangle. I really have noticed that the morning classes take a toll on my spine in the warm up, I am simply not able to do backward half moon or even the 'ham sandwich' forward bend as easily. My hamstrings are quite tight and there is tension in my neck and shoulders again but I suppose it is the price to pay for necessary changes in my body and if it brings more results my way than it is well worth it. I had to laugh during the triangle, Stephen is urging me to stretch my left or right arm up in the air because, as he claims " I know your postures, you can't fool me"; he is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment