Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2- November 2nd (monday)

Instructor-Frank-1245pm
The noon classes are one of my favorite times to go because it is quieter (not as many students) and my body is feeling relaxed. However I am revved up with energy just waiting to push me further and deeper into the postures. My strongest posture today would be the triangle (trikonasana) as I am working harder to keep my foot from sliding and keeping my hips up. My weakest posture today would be the standing head to knee and standing separate head to knee as my legs refused to lock out nor would my hips give me any room to move. Frank pushes me more and more each class, driving me to perfect and to learn from my body. His classes are filled with enthusiasm and energy it's hard not to want to work your butt off!

No comments:

Post a Comment