Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 28-November 28th (Saturday)

Instructor-Katie-10am
Closer to the end and I am feeling a bit anxious, especially with the exciting weekend ahead, so I decided to start my weekend off with some yoga with a cool collect instructor named Katie. There was some very positive energy in the hot room today and Katie's humour filled the room with even more fun. If you have ever seen Katie in the room practising, you know that her tips and wisdom is based truly on her years of experience, her graceful yet strong poise is very inspirational to me and so having her every now and then as an instructor makes me want to work that much harder in her classes. However, since it was a morning class, my spine could have used a little more 'flow' as I call it, and towards the end of class my energy seemed to lag a bit but it still was a fantastic session. This is the first class I have had with Katie for this challenge but there is no question that when in her class you always receive what you put forth and she is detrimental on making sure you give it your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment