Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 22-November 22nd (Sunday)

Instructor-Candice-4pm
Saturday's seminar left me feeling a bit sore so I decided to take the last class of the day with my favorite instructor: Candice. I don't get the chance to have her classes too often but they are always worth it; she is motivating and keeps your focus on breath and attention to technique. No two classes with Candice are ever the same because she always helps me learn more about how far my body is prepared to go in each posture. I seem to notice lately once the floor series starts, I appreciate the twenty second savasana in between each posture, particularly in the last six sequences. Candice loves to give us the three second time frame to get out of the postures and into savasana which I finally understand the importance of. I am able to return my breath back to a steady pace and ease my body into a twenty second meditation. As Candice always says to us "open up your mind, open up your heart"and because of Candice I have opened up both to the energy I feel for Bikram Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment