Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 24-November 24th (Tuesday)

Instructor-Anthea-4pm
Today my energy was revived with Anthea's cheery personality and my ability to relax before class. I usually find that I have to work a routine around my yoga including my diet (eating no later than two hours before class), sleep (I am not one to function off of less than six hours a night), and keeping well hydrated (around two to three liters before class depending on the time frame). It seems if those align, I have a better chance of having a successful class. However, as Anthea claims "It's not about doing it's about trying the proper way" and she couldn't be more right I go into class with the notion that if I try at least one set, I've already succeeded. My strongest posture tonight would probably be my standing head to knee I seem to have some sort of drive to go down an inch more each class with my head as well as my balancing stick, keeping my arms stretched up and lowering my body down.
Less than a week to go and my body feels a little stiff in the tailbone but other than that, I feel rejuvenated. For those of you who don't already know, I am actually on day 54, not 24 and I am contemplating on continuing for another 46 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment