Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 20-November 20th (Friday)

Instructor-Jaime-4pm
This certainly was not one of my favorite classes, the humidity was quite high for me and I was feeling nauseous the majority of the time. It was a large class this afternoon and yet the humidifier went non stop, I literally felt like my blood was boiling lol. Even so, my standing head to knee is much stronger than it was, being able to stretch out my right leg and bend my elbows down as well as bring my head to my knee when stretching out my left leg. It always amazes me that we have dominant areas of our body, areas that feel no tension (my knees are pretty good for that) and areas that need extra warm ups to relieve tension (my hamstrings are pretty good for that lol). I am quite excited for the seminar tomorrow, eager to learn more about my practise and areas that I need improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment