Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 23-November 23rd (Monday)

Instructor-Candice-8pm
I was feeling sluggish and under the weather all day so notably, I knew this class was not going to be quite favorable. As much as I wanted some energy for this evening class it was nowhere to be found lol. Plus my mind was racing so much it was hard to be focused on even the little details of many postures. It is surprising how easy it can be to get caught up on the minor "fidgets" (as I like to call it) that distract you from complete meditation such as minor aches, to skin being itchy from sweat, to the discomfort of the humidity. On a positive note however, my standing head to knee has come a long way for me; I remember for months I would keep myself in the first step afraid to try to kick my leg out and perhaps it was a way to gain strength in my locked knee so when I kick out now I am absolutely sure it will not give out. But my balancing series otherwise was not my finest moments lol, and so as an end note I would conclude that I had a case of the Monday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment