Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12-November 12th (Thursday)

Instructor-Ellena-930am
Usually, I do not get the privilege of being able to take morning classes during the week and so I wanted to take advantage of walking in the beautiful sun and take a class with one of my favorite girls: Ellena. The nine thirty classes are generally pretty full and this one was no different but I quite enjoy the humidity at this time and once again, my energy was soaring; it has been a great week for yoga! I did have some difficulty balancing with eagle, standing bow and standing separate head to knee and I know that can be due to my lack of coordination so early lol, however, I feel like my ability to stay in these postures for longer periods of time increases each and every day. One thought that was running through my head during standing bow was how determined I am to kick my leg higher until one day I will be doing the standing splits and it makes me smile because even though it may seem like a little goal, it means so much to accomplish it. Ellena is one of the sweetest instructors and she never lets me fall short, (making sure I have my hands holding my heels to create more of a stretch) she is very adamant on doing the posture correctly over depth.
..And since I missed Tuesday's class I will be back at the studio tonight, rocking the 8pm class!

No comments:

Post a Comment