Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26-November 26th(Thursday)

Instructor-Diane-4pm
My schedule has been out of sorts this past week and it can make my yoga times a bit rushed and a bit forced; once I was home this afternoon I crashed hard for an hour and with little energy decided to venture to the afternoon class. To my surprise it was probably my strongest class all week! I saw many familiar students, including my yoga buddy Raj, and it seemed because of that all of us were pretty much in sync. Do not be fooled by Diane's soft voice for when she observes that you can take the posture deeper, she will be adamant on seeing you take that challenge. As my thirty day challenge comes closer to an end I feel like my practise is just getting started for I feel like I still have so much more to learn from my body, it is still changing in so many ways, not to mention that throughout this year and especially the last few months this studio has become my second home. I feel like I am in a community where I can be myself with a group that has a passion for growth, well being and inspiration. Alright, enough of the sentimentality, Bikram, the man himself, will be in Vancouver on Saturday-very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment